Repeating Fields and Add Button

Home Forums WPAlchemy Repeating Fields and Add Button

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  doolak 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

andyr
    Participant

I have updated to WP 3.8.1 (was on quite an old release) and found that the add button for a repeating field group is no longer working. Have re-installed WP Alchemy and tried it out with the sample “select-meta.php” and experience the same issue.
    The delete button works and the add for the first item works but can’t get the any repeating fields added in.

Disabling all plugins also has no effect.

The code is:

Add

doolak
    Participant

Hi there,

here in my case the button works – but you have to fill the first item field and save it, afterwards you can add a new field.

Would there be any possibility to change this behaviour back so that it is possible to add a several number of fields without the need to save the page after each of the added fields?

Cheers, Christian

doolak
    Participant

Checked the manual again and found out that there seem to be a possibility to add such options as follows:

$options = array('length' => 3, 'limit' => 10);

How can this be integrated and do I have to upgrade to a newer¬†version of the script first (I am using the script from 2009…).

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.